Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Outlook For The New Year

       I know that lots of good folks find it hard to believe their friends and relatives.  I have lots of friends and relatives who have a hard time believing me.  And come to think of it, I have a hard time believing them.  So let's just call it a wash.

       But would you take a few moments to follow this link to Paul Craig Roberts' post?

       Thirty years ago, Dr. Roberts was active in government.  In fact, he was a respected Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration.  His professional credentials (as a political economist) and his love for America are beyond any reasonable dispute.

       If you seriously disagree with what he has to say, I welcome your making a credible case for your viewpoint.  And always, comments are most welcome:  pro, con, funny, serious, or just plain otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment